Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cookbook Round 2

I am working on printing and binding my cookbook myself, and to have it ready for the holidays. This new version will have a few more recipes and some color photos that the old book didn't have.

The first round of books was awesome. Getting a professionally bound book in the mail, looking like something you's find at a store, was awesome. I loved the smooth, sleek feel it had, and how well it turned out.
But.
I am excited to be able to make the whole thing from start to finish myself. From coming up with the recipes, testing them, photographing them, typing them, laying the pages out, printing them, cutting and binding them...it's going to a long process, but I think I will love it.
The new books will be spiral bound, about 5x7 inches, and close to 60 recipes. The cover will be thick and sturdy, and it will look almost the same as the first book. It will have about 10 color photos, and some pages to write down recipes you find on my site in the future, or ones that aren't included in he book.

If you're interested in buying a new cook book, just use the link to the right to purchase one. If you purchase it by December 15, it will be guaranteed to be made and sent by Christmas. Any purchase made after that will no be guaranteed by Christmas.

Thanks so much friends, and I look forward to sharing this new book with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment