Saturday, September 17, 2011

Recipe books are coming!

I am having my first recipe books made at the end of this month. They will have both veggie and meat recipes, and the first batch will be $10 for a book that is professionally built, like a paperback novel. It will have photos on the cover, and black and white text inside, with some room to write in recipes you find from my blog. They will be about 6x9 inches.

The next batch will be handmade with custom binding and cover, and can be either just veggie or both veggie and meat recipes. They will have color photos inside, and will cost more. I am not sure on the cost of these yet. If you'd like either one, let me know and you can pre-order them!

I'm so excited! Email me at sierransorensen@gmail.com for more information, or send me a message on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment